Fun to use during summer or for talk like a pirate day (or any other day of the year) this printable pirate quiet book covers a good range of basic skills.
Print, laminate and assemble (simple instructions are included for each activity).
- colors by matching mermaid tails to mermaids
- count by counting the number of leaves on palm trees and matching the right treasure chest with them
- shapes by matching sparkly gemstones with their outlines
- match the silhouettes to complete the treasure map
- build a pirate – swap different eyes and mouth and beard to make the coolest pirate ever
- explore simple patterns by completing a series of gemstones
- practice telling time with the coolest pirate clock – switch up the numbers on the digital clock and match the time by moving the clock hands on the compass clock
- money: how many coins? Place the coins inside the chest to match the value
- ABC – bring out your dry erase markers and trace your way through the alphabet
Works best when laminated or used with page protectors. Kindergarten and preschool age appropriate.
Become a member to get access to all our printable resources - purchase our Monthly or Yearly Membership plan.