Information about the company and the Site
A user is any legal or natural person who uses or visits the Site (hereinafter: “the user”). The controller of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation Protection (GDPR) and the applicable Slovenian legislation on personal data protection is Andreja Vučajnk s.p., Prešernova cesta 2, 8250 Brežice, Slovenia, registration number: 6410120000, VAT ID: 62095676 (hereinafter: “controller”).
Summary of our processing activities
The following summary gives you a quick overview of the processing activities carried out on our Site. For more information see the sections below.
- Limited personal information is processed when you visit our Site for informational purposes only and without purchasing our services.
- If you subscribe to our service further personal data will be processed as part of such services.
- Furthermore, your personal information will be used to provide advertising for our services and digital products and statistical analysis to help us improve our Site; in addition, we improve your experience of our Site with third-party content.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties located outside your country of residence, potentially applying different data protection standards.
- We have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal information, which we only keep for as long as necessary.
- In accordance with the law applicable to you, you may be entitled to exercise certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
“Processing” means any act or series of actions carried out in relation to personal data or sets of personal data, with or without automated means, such as collecting, recording, editing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, viewing, using , disclosure by brokering, expanding or otherwise making available, adapting or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying.
General use of the Site
Through the Site, you can subscribe to Services as set out in the Terms, view information about the Service, or request support information. Every time you purchase our service, we will ask you for certain information.
- informative use of the Site and
- use of the Site to subscribe to our service.
Informative use of the Site
If you visit our Site for informational reasons, i.e. without providing personal data in any form, we may automatically collect information about you, that will contain personal information only in limited cases as it is automatically recognized by our server. This information for example is:
- the site from which you were directed to our Site;
- the date and time of your claims;
- device type, screen resolution, and browser version;
- your internet service provider;
- information about your operating system, including language settings;
- information about the offers you have visited on our Site.
We use this information (i) to assist us in providing efficient services (e.g. to tailor our Site to the needs of your device), (ii) to notify you about changes to our service, (iii) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so, (iv) to provide customer support, (v) to monitor the usage of our service and (vi) in order to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
The personal information we collect automatically, is necessary to secure the Site and for our legitimate interest in ensuring the stability and security of the Site.
Personal data that is collected automatically is immediately anonymized and all personally identifiable data is deleted accordingly.
Use of the Site to subscribe to our service
Our e-commerce functionality is provided by a third-party provider Fastspring. If you visit our Site for the purpose of subscribing to our Service, we process, in connection with such use of the Site, the following information:
- your name, surname, address, telephone, and email;
- communications you have sent (e.g. via email or communication forms on the Site);
We will use personal information so that our services can be made available to you and so that we can provide the required information or communicate with you.
The personal data we collect is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations between the user and the controller (processing on the basis of law and contractual relations) as well as for our legitimate interest.
Collection of financial data
When subscribing to our service (materials, digital products, etc), we need your financial information (such as credit card number, billing address and expiration date). The entire payment process will be made through an external payment service provider (Fastspring) outside the Company’s site. We do not store the financial data obtained from you and use them only to process the payment and issue a payment confirmation for the service via Fastspring service. The mentioned Fastspring services are regulated by the legal documentation of the provider, which is available at https://fastspring.com/privacy/.
We will only use your credit card information to process payments. The Company does not store credit card data and other similarly sensitive personal data as it uses an external payment service provider.
Collection of other information
With your email address, you can subscribe to our newsletter and agree to regularly receive it. The newsletter provides you with the latest information about our services and may also contain advertisements related to our services. The legal basis for processing is your consent. Your email address will be kept for the time of your subscription to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the foot of each newsletter received or send us an email at email@example.com. In the subject of the email please write “Unsubscription form a newsletter”. We will respond to your request within 72 hours of receiving your email.
Our Site uses online advertising services to present you with ads that match your interests. Such advertising is marked with the name of the provider (e.g. Google Ads). This service helps us to improve our Site and make your visit more interesting. To this end, we collect statistics about you that are processed by the provider of such advertising. Such processing represents our legitimate interest in improving the experience with our Site and in promoting our products and services.
When you subscribe to our services, we’ll send you an e-mail to verify your email address. We answer your questions, provide custom services, and manage your account. We will communicate with you by e-mail and strive to respect your wishes.
If you subscribe to our service on our Site, we will also send you information about new products, services, special savings, promotions and general information. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe from future emails (see the Unsubscribe section below).
If you want to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send newsletters. You can subscribe to our newsletter on our subscription page. You can unsubscribe at any time (see the Unsubscribe section below).
If necessary, the Company will send you notifications related to non-promotional services. If you do not wish to receive them, you can unsubscribe from receiving such notifications.
Please note that we provide your email address only to those of our business partners who need it in order to guarantee that our Site is functioning normally so you can use our services and digital products without any problems. These business partners are especially payment service providers (Fastspring), web host (Techsurgeons LLC), support and maintenance company (iMark Interactive).
Exchange of information
The Company does business with other service providers and suppliers in order to provide the comprehensive range of services and solutions as described above. These service providers may change their offer or sign a contract with additional service providers to better meet the needs of our customers.
Your personal data will be disclosed to third parties only to the extent necessary to fulfil our contractual relationship. The legal basis for the transfer of your personal data are points (b) and (f) of Article 6 (1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation as they also represent our legitimate interest in enforcing our general terms and conditions or other contracts concluded with you. We may transfer your personal information to other countries for the purposes of data consolidation, storage, simplified customer information management and reporting.
We may disclose anonymous aggregate statistics about our Site users to potential partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties for the purpose of describing our services and other legitimate purposes. However, such information will not contain any personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to our contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Site. Such transfer will always be based on a personal data processing agreement, which means that our contractors will only use your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their functions and will be contractually obliged to process your personal data only on our behalf and in accordance with our requirements.
The Company does not disclose personal information to third parties for its own use without your permission. However, the Companymust share information in some cases as a result of applicable law. For example, we must disclose information due to a court order, testimony, or judicial investigation. In addition, we may voluntarily provide information in accordance with applicable law to assist in the investigation of law enforcement, or if disclosure is necessary to protect our systems, our business, or the rights of others.
Cross-border data transmission
As part of the above data exchange activities, your personal data may be transferred to other countries (such as US), which may have different data protection standards from the country in which you reside. Please note that data processed in a foreign country may be subject to foreign laws and be accessible to foreign governments, courts, law enforcement agencies and regulatory agencies. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will endeavour to take reasonable steps to maintain an appropriate level of data protection in the exchange of your personal data with such countries.
For further information on the mentioned protective measures, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive our e-newsletters and/or promotional messages, you may unsubscribe from them by following the instructions included in each e-newsletter or message or by sending us an email at email@example.com. In case of the latter, please enter “unsubscribe” in the subject bar.
Access to and accuracy of your information
We provide you with access to your information, including online access and the opportunity to change your information if possible. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity with appropriate measures, such as your password and username, before you are given permission to access your information. In accordance with applicable law and our Terms, we reserve the right to refuse visitors the access of our Site. In such cases, we will give the concerned visitor the reason why he/she was refused access.
Security of your data
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal data, we have introduced reasonable state-of-the-art security measures that are under our control. For example, our security and private policies are regularly reviewed and improved as needed, and only authorized personnel have access to personal information. While we cannot guarantee that information will never be lost, misused or altered, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
The Company does not guarantee the security of our servers, nor can we guarantee that the information you send to the Site will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. We use generally accepted technical standards to protect the personal information you provide to us, both during transfer and after receipt. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) when making a payment, we use the PayPal service to encrypt that information using the Secure Socket Layer cryptographic protocol.
You need to keep in mind that sending information over the internet is never completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of the information you send through our Site, even if they are in transit over the internet and any transmission is at your own risk.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our Site, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their own personal information at any time except they cannot change their username. Site administrator can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have regarding your personal data
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights as an individual:
- Right to withdraw consent: If you, as an individual, have consented to the processing of your personal data (for one or more specific purposes), you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processing carried out up to your revocation. Consent may be revoked by a written statement sent to the controller at one of the contacts listed on the Site https://www.easypeasyandfun.com/. Withdrawal of consent to our processing of personal data does not have any negative consequences or sanctions for the individual. However, after revoking the consent to our processing of personal data, the controller may no longer be able to provide one or more of its services to the concerned individual if the services cannot be provided without personal data.
- Right of access: As an individual, you have the right to obtain a confirmation from the provider (personal data controller) whether personal data is processed in relation to you and, where applicable, access to personal data and certain information (on the purposes of processing, on the types of personal data, about the users, on retention periods or criteria for determining periods, on the existence of the right to rectify or delete data, the right to limit and object to processing and the right to appeal to the supervisory authority, the source of data if the data have not been collected from you, the existence of automated decision making, including the creation of profiles, the reasons for it and the meaning and consequences of such processing for you, and other information in accordance with Article 15 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation).
- Right to correct personal information: As an individual, you have the right to have the controller correct inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay. As an individual, you have the right to supplement incomplete data, including the submission of a supplementary statement, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- Data deletion (“the right to forget”): As an individual, you have the right to request deletion of the personal information that the controller holds about you. The controller must delete the data without undue delay when there is one of the following reasons:
- data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you revoke the consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing;
- the data were processed illegally;
- the data must be deleted in order to fulfill legal obligations under EU law or the law of the Member State applicable to the controller;
- data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
However, as an individual, in certain cases described in Article 17 (3) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you do not have the right to have the data deleted.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right to request the controller to restrict the processing of your personal data where:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data until the controller has taken sufficient steps to correct or verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful but you do not want the controller to erase the data;
- the controller no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require such data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to processing justified on legitimate interest grounds (see above) pending verification as to whether the controller has overriding compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing.
- Data portability: You, as an individual, have the right to receive personal data about you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and also to require the controller to transmit it to another controller where this is technically feasible. Namely when:
- processing is based on consent or a contract, and
- processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object: On grounds relating to your specific situation, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data that is necessary to perform tasks in the public interest or exercise public authority conferred on the controller (point (e) of Article 6 (1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation) or is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party (point (f) of Article 6 (1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation), including profiling on the basis of those treatments. The controller ceases to process personal data unless it proves urgent legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or for asserting, enforcing or defending legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for marketing purposes, the individual has the right to object at any time to the processing of data relating to him/her for the purposes of such marketing, including the creation of profiles, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing. Where an individual objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the data shall no longer be processed for those purposes.
Where data is processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, the individual has the right to object to the processing of data relating to him/her for reasons related to his/hers particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out by reasons of public interest.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: Without prejudice to any other (administrative or other) remedy, you, as an individual, have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the country where you have your habitual residence, where you work or where the infringement allegedly took place , if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations on the protection of personal data. Iin Slovenia, the tasks of the supervisory authority are performed by the Information Commissioner.
Without prejudice to any other (administrative or extrajudicial) remedy, you as an individual have the right to an effective remedy against a legally binding decision of the supervisory authority, as well as in the event that the supervisory authority does not consider your complaint or does not inform you about the situation or the decision on the appeal within three months. Proceedings against the supervisory authority shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Member State in which the supervisory authority is established.
The controller may, for the purposes of identification of the individual in case of exercising his/her rights in relation to personal data, request additional data from the individual and may refuse to act, if the individual cannot be reliably identified.
The controller must respond to the request of the individual by which he/she exercises his/her rights in relation to personal data without undue delay and no later than one month from the receipt of the request.
As a data subject, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the following address: Republic of Slovenia, Information Commissioner, Dunajska cesta 22, 1000 Ljubljana, telephone: 01 230 97 30, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company is affiliated with Mediavine for the purpose of running ads on this website. For more information about how each provider processes data, and how to opt-out of the data collection, please see the following link.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Site uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Site. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Site, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Site. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Site, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and if you arrived at the Site via a link from a third-party site, or the URL of the linking page.
First-party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons, and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Site may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors:
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer by web page or app that you visit. It helps the Site to identify you when you return to a Site and to provide us with information about your activities when you are visiting the Site. Cookies are collecting information about your usage of the webpage and information about your device, with which you are accessing the Site. For the purpose of this Policy “information” means your IP address, type of web browser, demographic data, time of visit, the reference site, applicator or service from which you were directed to our Site, access to the Site, the URL click flow (the chronological order of our Site you’ve visited).
There are different types of cookies. From the perspective of their life span (for how long they are stored on your computer) cookies can be “session” or “persistent”. Session cookies are stored only for a period of time when you are visiting the Site and are automatically deleted as soon as you close your web browser or app. On the other side, persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline. They are stored on your device (computer, mobile phone) for a certain period of time and are reactivated every time you visit the Site where the cookies were created.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- authentication (to identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate the website)
- personalization (if you so choose)
- advertising (to display advertising and serve ads relevant to you)
- analysis (to help us analyze the use and performance of our website and services)
For statistical analysis, we use web analytics services to collect information about the use of this site.
We use the information we obtain from web analytics tool providers only to determine which information you are looking for and is therefore most useful to you and in order to improve and optimize the Site. We do not combine data collected with such tools with your personal data.
The legal basis for this type of data processing is our legitimate interest in analysing the traffic on our Site, improving the user experience and optimizing the Site in general.
The following company helps us track our Site traffic:
- Google Analytics
Within Google Analytics, we have activated IP anonymization and your IP address will be truncated within the territory of the Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only exceptionally, the entire IP address will first be transferred to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. The IP address displayed by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be associated with other data held by Google.
Unsubscribe from web analytics
Accounts on the Site
If you have an account and you log in to the Site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal information and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
When users leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and also the user’s IP address and browser user string to help spam detection. Leaving your email address in the comments section is optional.
If you leave a comment on our Site you may opt-in to saving you name, email address and Site in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Terms and conditions
© Andreja Vučajnk s.p.
Ljubljana, April 2021