This spring themed activity book / quiet book focuses on variety of basic skills suitable for preschool and kindergarten.
There are 6 activities included in this set.
- Shapes – match the shapes with their outlines (place the differently shaped snail houses on the snails)
- Counting to 6 – count the number of leaves on the stem and place the correct flower on the stem (flowers have numbers written on them)
- Beginning sounds – match the images with the letters on the beehive
- . Colors – match the butterflies with the color silhouettes or the color word
- Number Sense – build the caterpillars with different ways of showing or writing the same number
- Order of the numbers – put the strips in correct order and reveal the hidden image
Become a member to get access to all our printable resources - purchase our Monthly or Yearly Membership plan.
Already a member? Log In