Ready to learn with the jolliest learning book? Let your kids explore a whole range of basic skills for preschool and kindergarten with our Printable Christmas Activity Book.
- letters of the alphabet – match the upper case letters to lover case ones (or vice-versa) or lower case to lower case to work on letter recognition – all by matching the Christmas lights
- shape matching tree – match the ornaments on the Christmas tree
- color matching – fill up the Christmas wreath while working on color words
- counting – count the number of decorations on each of the little trees and match them to the correct number
- colors and patterns – look at the 3 colors and find a gift that has is colored with those colors
- number sense – match the christms socks to the correct fireplace
- simple reindeer math – advanced students will love these addition problems
- size sorting – stack the gifts, from largest to smallest
- mix and match puzzles – mix and match Christmas characters -all body parts are interchangeable
- emotions – explore a range of emotions with our emotions reindeer
- build an elf – mix and match a variety of eyes and mouth to build a perfect Elf
- alphabet tracing
This printable quiet book works best when laminated.