This fun summer quiet book / activity book is made with kindergarten and grade 1 in mind.
A set of 5 activities focuses on:
- 3D shapes. Match the sandcastles with their outlines and learn how the shapes are called.
- Colors and complementary colors. Match the sea shells (color word with color) and look at the arrows to find out which color is a complementary color to each one.
- Numbers from 1 to 100. A pearl matching activity. You can either cut the little pearls and use Velcro for kids to attach the pearls or have them write in the numeral in each pearl.
- Color mixing. What do you get if you mix red and blue? Or white and black? Blue and yellow? Let the kids explore color mixing as they build surfs, bunnies and paddles.
- Sea animals vocabulary. Match the sea creatures with their outlines and learn their names as you go.
- Beach vocabulary. Match different objects that go on a beach and practice reading and beach vocabulary as you go.
Become a member to get access to all our printable resources - purchase our Monthly or Yearly Membership plan.